- Connections Magazine (43)
- Nonfiction Books (37)
- Downloadable Products (34)
- Greeting Cards (24)
- Women's and Men's Group Studies (21)
- Small Cat Series (21)
- Lutheran Theology (18)
- Bibles & Catechisms (15)
- Bible Book Studies (14)
- Confirmation (12)
- Youth Resources (12)
- Advent-Christmas Resources (12)
- Scripture Overview & Commentaries (10)
- Sunday Schoolhouse (A Series) - Blue Year (10)
- Lenten Resources (9)
- Preschool-Kindergarten (9)
- Small Group Ministry (9)
- Devotionals (8)
- Sunday Schoolhouse (B Series) - Red Year (8)
Vocation (Call Inc.)
In the area of vocation and discerning one's personal calling, Sola recommends the ministry of Call Inc. Printed resources from Call Inc. may be purchased here through Sola Publishing.
Call Incorporated (Call Inc.) is a Christian non-profit teaching and discipleship mission dedicated to mobilizing ordinary people called by Jesus’ to incorporate discipleship into all of life … family, work, community, world and the gathering of believers. Call Inc. not only provides printed resources (below), they also present congregational workshops and events. For more information, go to the Call Inc. website at: www.callinc.org.
Call Inc. works to:
- Teach ordinary people to seek, discover, and incorporate Jesus’ call into all of life.
- Train leaders to mobilize people and encourage leaders to discern their "call within their call" to increase their effectiveness.
- Renew Christian churches by mobilizing ordinary people anointed by the Holy Spirit and “called out” to transform the world.