- Connections Magazine (40)
- Downloadable Products (34)
- Nonfiction Books (34)
- Greeting Cards (24)
- Small Cat Series (21)
- Women's and Men's Group Studies (21)
- Lutheran Theology (18)
- Bibles & Catechisms (15)
- Bible Book Studies (14)
- Confirmation (12)
- Youth Resources (12)
- Advent-Christmas Resources (12)
- Scripture Overview & Commentaries (10)
- Sunday Schoolhouse (A Series) - Blue Year (10)
- Small Group Ministry (9)
- Lenten Resources (9)
- Preschool-Kindergarten (9)
- Sunday Schoolhouse (C Series) - Green Year (8)
- Devotionals (8)
Vocation (Call Inc.)
In the area of vocation and discerning one's personal calling, Sola recommends the ministry of Call Inc.
Call Incorporated (Call Inc.) is a Christian non-profit teaching and discipleship mission dedicated to mobilizing ordinary people called by Jesus’ to incorporate discipleship into all of life … family, work, community, world and the gathering of believers. Call Inc. not only provides printed resources (below), they also present congregational workshops and events. For more information, go to the Call Inc. website at: www.callinc.org.
Call Inc. works to:
- Teach ordinary people to seek, discover, and incorporate Jesus’ call into all of life.
- Train leaders to mobilize people and encourage leaders to discern their "call within their call" to increase their effectiveness.
- Renew Christian churches by mobilizing ordinary people anointed by the Holy Spirit and “called out” to transform the world.